Consciousness Shifting

o



ALOHA KE AKUA
Nahko Bear and Medicine for the People

Lend your ears, lend your hands;
lend your movement, anything you can.
Come to teach, come to be taught;
Come in the likeness and the image of God [Goddess],
'Cause you can be like that,
with all that humbleness and all that respect.
All of the power invested in me,
be it hard to Love my enemies;
All of the black bags over the heads of the dead and dying.

The more I understand about the human race,
the less I comprehend about our purpose and place.
And maybe if there was a clearer line,
that curiosity was at its find.
Time-based prophecies that kept me from
living in the [moment
I am struggling];
Trust the Divinity of all the Gods [Goddesses],
and what the hell they have planned for us.

I cry for the creatures who get left behind
but everything will change
in the blink of any eye.
And if you wish to survive,
you will find the Guide, INSIDE. ~~~ *** <3

I go back and forth,
every single day.
The clarity, it comes to me in choppy ways;
 the feelings, and the places, and the seasons change,
the galaxies remain.
Energy feels, pulling our bodies to space;
The Angels that accompany us in Spiritual ways,
the hate that interrupts my Spiritual pace.
The planets are in place, in polar alignment.
We're on assignment.
Bodies on consignment,
returning to the circus.
And WHAT IS THE PURPOSE.
What is the purpose,
and would you believe it?
would you believe it,
if you knew what you were for,
and how you became so informed.
Bodies of info,
performing such miracles.
I AM A MIRACLE, MADE UP OF PARTICLES.
And in this existence,
I'll stay persistent
and I'll MAKE A DIFFERENCE,
and I will have LIVED IT.

Aloha
Aloha
Ke akua
Ke akua
[Hello, GOD IS LOVE]

Each day that I awake, I will praise, I will praise.
Each day that I awake, I give Thanks, I give Thanks.
and The day that I don't wake up
 and transcend the Holy makeup,
I am capable,
I am Powerful.
The day that I don't wake up
 and transcend the Holy makeup,
I am on my way
 to a different place.

 I'm not a Leader, just a Creature
seeking the features of a teacher,
why you following all these leaders
who think the least of Nature?
and I am into IT: Changing Management.
I am wide AWAKE! and I'm taking names.

Do you speak to me, like you speak to GOD?
 all of the Love and Understanding
between the Father and the Son.
Do you believe in the perfectness
of the way YOU are.
These my people, these my children,
this is the land that I will fight for.
My solidarity
is telling me to patiently,
be moving the musical medicine
around the planet in a hurry,
 'cause there is no time to wait.
Got to wake up the people.
Time to stand up and say,
"WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE FOR.
and HOW WE BECAME SO INFORMED."

Bodies of info performing such miracles,
I am a MIRACLE
made up of PARTICLES.
And in this existence
I'll stay persistent
and I'll make a DIFFERENCE,
and I will have LIVED IT.

Aloha
Aloha
Ke akua
Ke akua


- Lyrics compiled by Anna Unihorn Clary - Thanks sister

My dear friends made this beautiful video, be sure to watch it in high definition. Much Love!

Comments

Popular Posts