Setting Sun Woman

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Keeper of tomorrow's dreams,
Mother of the star-filled night,
Show me how to live my truth
 And bring my dreams to light.

Teach me how to use my will,
Living the truth I find with in,
 Discovering all the parts of me
Where light and shadow blend.

Let me sing the song of future
 With concern for what will be,
upholding all of nature's laws
For creatures, stones, and trees.

Mother, I see yo in the sunset
and I hear you in the rain.
You teach me inner knowing
 Through your heart's sweet refrain.




. . .

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts